Terms and Conditions
- DJ Service will not be held liable for any damages that might arise from or in connection with any individual that is not directly affiliated with the DJ.
- The client agrees in providing proper coverage from elements to protect the DJ and the equipment.
- The client agrees in providing appropriate access to power for the DJ to be able to perform his/her job, unless previously agreed upon for the ceremony. Power for the reception is still required.
- In the case of damage to the DJ equipment by someone other than the DJ crew, the client is 100% liable for any and all damages done to the equipment. If the repair cannot be done before the DJ's next event, the client is responsible for covering the cost of any rental equipment and any cost involved with the acquisition and return of such equipment.
- The client is responsible for any fees imposed by the venue(s) terms and conditions for the DJ to be able to perform at such venue. This cost will not be deducted from the total due for the DJ performance.
- The event can be rescheduled up to 2 times, up to one year from the original date. If the new date is past the one-year mark from the original date, the contract will be void and a new contract and deposit will be needed to reschedule. If the date is moved more than two times, a new deposit will be required even if it is within one year from the original date.
- The client agrees to allow DJ to use pictures and/or video images taken during the event for promotional purposes.
- If a fight breaks out, the DJ will stop the performance until it is cleared by the venue, authorities, and client.
- Full payment is due a week before the event.
- If full payment is not received by the end of the event, a late payment fee of 25% of the total cost will be added to the balance.
- Retainer fees are not refundable. i.e. If a retainer has been sent for Photo Booth or any other extra services, and later is decided that this service is no longer needed/wanted, that retainer will NOT be applied to other services.
- A $300.00 non-refundable retainer fee ($600.00 if booking Reception and Photo-Booth or Love Story, $800.00 if booking Reception, Photo-Booth, and Love Story) due within five (5) days of submitting the contract to hold the booking date.
- Fundraiser: $200 retainer fee for DJ Service and $200 retainer fee for Photobooth. Photobooth service does not include a memory book for the fundraiser event.
- Payments can be made via check or Venmo. Please contact us if choosing Venmo as a payment option.
- Checks can be mailed to 421 6th St SE, Sioux Center, IA 51250 and payable to NOTA DJ Services
- Returned check fee is $40.00 and will be added to the total balance.
- DJ might cancel this agreement at any time. If DJ cancels within 2 months of the event, it must provide a suitable replacement DJ, and all monies will be refunded.
- The client may cancel this agreement 2 months before the event to receive a refund of any monies paid, except the non-refundable retainer fee(s)
- If cancelation happens within 2 months, the client agrees to pay 50% of the total cost and no refunds will be provided.
- Cancelation notices can be made via phone or email. NOTA DJ Services will send an email acknowledging the cancelation.
- In case of bad weather, the DJ will assess the risk and will communicate with the couple a day in advance to decide the best course of action.